Here’s your chance to get involved. Since 2009, our membership has grown by nearly 50%. Be an active part of our growing Chamber community today!
All-Member Meetings: This is a great way to network with other businesses. During the meeting, you have the opportunity to provide a short presentation about your business. After your presentation we have a short business meeting. Finally, time will be given to the attending businesses to give a short update about anything going on at their business or organization.
- Held the 2nd Tuesday of each month from 12:00 pm until 1:00 pm at a member business.
- You need to provide a light lunch and space for approximately 20-30 people.
***Since we started doing these all-member meetings at noon, our attendance has been growing! We hope we can continue to get more members involved!***
Insert/Advertisement in Chamberlink: For just $30, you can advertise your business, event, or whatever for one month on our web site and in our monthly newsletter (Chamberlink) as a full-page, color insert. Deadline for submitting your advertisement is usually the 20th of the month.
All you need to do is
- Send us a PDF of your advertisement to include with the electronic version of the Chamberlink that gets emailed to our members monthly.
- Send us 25 paper copies to include in our “snail-mail” mailing of the newsletter.
Spotlight On: You! Your business/organization can be featured on the front page of our monthly Chamberlink newsletter for free! The Chamberlink is emailed and “snail mailed” to our 200+ members each month. This is a great opportunity to get your business/organization some extra exposure! We also announce the Spotlight business/organization each month on WLDY radio’s Talkline.
All you need to do is:
- Give us a call at 715-532-7328 and say you’d like to be featured.
- Send us a photo and a write-up about your business by the newsletter deadline (usually the 20th of the month) for the month you will be featured.
***Due to the growing number of Chamber members, businesses and organizations can only be featured as a Spotlight business/organization once every 24-months.***
Display Case: In the Visitor Center is a lighted, glass display case where we feature a local member each month. This is a busy visitor center with many people stopping by; thus, this is another great opportunity to get your business in the public eye.
To use the display case:
- Let us know which month you would like to do a display.
- On the first day of that month, stop by and set-up your display – showcasing your business/organization.
To take advantage of any of these opportunities, give us a call at the Chamber office 715-532-7328.