Benefits of Chamber membership:
- Facebook. Facebook makes advertising cheap and easy. Simply LIKE the Chamber's Facebook page, and we'll return the favor. Get instant access to updates, event information, and other Chamber members.
- Web site listing. Have your business listed in the Membership Directory on our Chamber web site. Every listing includes a picture and brief description of your business/organization.
- Monthly Chamberlink Newsletter. Keep in touch with Chamber activities and other members events. Be our Spotlight On: business/organization and you can promote your business to out 200+ members.
- Chamber Bucks. Gift certificates to encourage "buy local" - supporting our local economy in Rusk County.
- All Member Meetings. Held once a month to highlight a member business.
- Member-Member referral networking. Members supporting members to strengthen our economy and community.
- Information referral service. Many people stop in, call, or email us, and we love to refer them to our members.
- Leadership & Volunteer Opportunities. Grow as a person at our educational seminars, and in return, grow your business. Volunteer at local events to get your business more involved in our community.
- Monthly updates of Chamber events. Stay current with the Chamber and enjoy potential discounted advertising in area publications. Also the Chamber in on WLDY Talkline radio the first Wednesday of each month.
- Monthly Display Case. Showcase your business to the public at the Visitor Center.
The GLACC cares about your business and wants to help you out in any way possible!
Our office staff is available to:
- Answer requests and forward business to you
- Display products
- Mail out your business information
Your investment Dollars at Work:
- The goal of the GLACC is to bring people to Rusk County to visit, live, learn, work, shop, and play.
- Planning of many local events including:
- Annual Meeting - January
- Farm, Home, Garden & Sports Show - March
- Community Awards Banquet - April
- Bluegrass Festival - June
- Arts & Crafts Fair - July
- Leaf it to Rusk - September
- Winter Magic - December
- Shop Local Event - December
- Ribbon Cuttings - New Businesses
- Assistance with member events
- Advertising and promotion of Member Rusk County Businesses, Clubs and Civic Organizations, and Church Communities
- Increased opportunity for businesses through area events & fundraising
- Coordination of people and resources for community events & promotions
- Providing opportunities for professional development, community support, and business assistance